Sunday, June 19, 2011

So my daughter is quite the funny one in our family. Actually all of my kids have kept me laughing. But here are my eggs as I went to make Banana nut bread. I was laughing pretty hard so I took pictures before I used them.
then when I went to make french toast the next morning I opened a new carton and found these eggs. I tell you what there is never a dull moment in our house. She is pretty clever and very funny. Thanks for the good chuckle Britt!! Life would be boring without you!
I decided to make my girls Valentines this year so I made them some chocolate kiss roses and then made a flower arrangement out of them. My hat goes off to those who do this for a living, I mean I could not do this as a job everyday I do not have that kind of patience. Either way I got them done and the girls loved them. Happy Valentines Day!!!!


These are some more roses I made for Valentines and for the Drill girls that we gave to them before they went to State Drill Competition. I also made some extras and Brittany and Tianna sold some at the boys basketball game as one of her drill fundraisers for State. The little girls loved them and kept coming back for more.
We found these big flowers up North at a Michaels store and Brittany and Tianna had to have them for hair barretts. We brought them home and they dis-assembled the flower and made these for their hair. They are pretty big but once they put them in their hair they looked beautiful. Good job girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment