
I think this is Alec's signature pose. As I looked back through some of our family reunion pictures I have him doing this pose many many times It is awesome.

Jeremy looking out at the arch. We were all happy to get out of the house for a bit.
Brittany & Tianna posing.
Jeremy was trying to hold onto this rock, I may or may not have taken a little long taking the picture just to see how long he could hold on.
Alec showing us how it was done back in the day.
Tanner holding up the rock.
Poser, LOVE IT!!

We found some very interesting trees and flowers. I had no idea that pine trees flowered like this it was a very pink color on top of the green. Very pretty!!
There were some cool caverns that we found. We talked about coming back another time and doing some exploring later.

It was fun to get to the arch and then go out around it to see what we could find. This pond looked pretty deep but because it was not very warm I could not get any takers to jump in and see exactly how deep it was.
Gary & Alec standing above us as we were exploring the pond below.
If you can see the ripples behind Brittany in the water, this is from Gary. We were hiking around down there while he was up top throwing rocks down in the water. We were all baffled as to where they were coming from cause we could not see him up on top. We were all trying to create how and where the rocks were coming from while he was throwing more and laughing. Good one Gary!!
Alec was struggling to hold up the Arch,
Which Nancy (Alec's Mom) made it look like a piece of cake. Better luck next time Alec!!

Gary & Nancy waiting at the top for us slow pokes.
Then finally it was lunch time yummy. We were all hungry from our hikes I think we did 4 arches total it was a lot of fun.
When we got back to the house we had Jason &Heather and their family coming over that night to decorate eggs and have dinner. It was a lot of fun. We set up some tables outside to avoid any messes and thgey got a lot of the eggs done before we had a dose of rain hit us and we all scrambled to get everything inside the house.



Easter Morning, the Easter Bunny came and the kids were hyped up on sugar while the adults looked like we needed anothe 4 hours of sleep.

After the kids went through their baskets all the adults prepared our Easter feast for that afternoon Shelly & Nathan and their family popped in. They were down for jeep safari in Moab so they came down Sunday Morn to spend the day with us. So the total number of people in my house at this point was 21. It was awesome!! My little kitchen didn't know how to handle everyone but I think it worked out well. We had lots of good food and even better GREAT company!!


Once everyone got there we started our Easter egg hunt. We had to have it inside because it had rained the night beofre just enough to make everything a muddy mess. We hid eggs high and low and some places I dare not mention. I thought we had found them all until a week later I found one in one of my pans I was cooking with. I am glad it was a plastic egg filled with candy instead of a real egg. Gary & Nancy had to leave Sunday afternoon so we said our goodbyes and continued on visiting with Jason & Heather and Shelly & Nathan. It was a fun filled packed weekend that made me miss living closer to home where all of my family lives. It was nice to have them all come down so we could spend time with each other. Thanks to Gary & Nancy, Shelly & Nathan, and Jason & Heather for the spectacular weekend and for all the help from my family especially my honey. Love you All!!




No comments:
Post a Comment