Sunday, June 19, 2011
After we left the Botanical Gardens we of course headed for the beach. We picked Newport Beach we had it on good authority that it was the cleaner of the beaches. I had been to Long Beach before so I thought we could go to a different beach and see new sights. The kids were excited to get there and as soon as they had the Beach and the Ocean in sight they just wanted to get out of the car. I was pretty excited myself I love the Beach and anything to do with water. I had an old friend that use to call me fish, pretty appropriate I suppose. The kids grabbed all their gear and headed for the water.




The water was pretty cold but that didn't stop them from getting right in.
I love holding the camera!!
I stole this picture idea from a friend. Thanks Daph!

The kids like doing jump pictures in the air. Tanner was laughing so hard he almost could not jump up in the air. It was funny to watch them attempt this.
Bleaks, only the coolest family name ever!! It has been a very fun trip so far. Off to see what we can find next. It is fun taking the kids to new places. I Love It!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment