So after we sent Tasha to college amazingly life still went on. Tianna had her 13th Birthday. She was SO excited to be able to have a party. I have not done as many parties for my kids as I had hoped to do. I try to let them have a party every other year but life does not always allow this to happen. Either way, we invited her friends over and the craziness began.


The girls made their own candy necklaces, but in all honesty I think they ate most of the candy before it actually made a necklace!! The sugar was induced and the present opening started. We made her friends do "heavy, heavy hangover" her poor head. The girls were a little shy at first but then they warmed up to it very quickly.

After the gifts were opened I filled the girls with more sugar and took them home. I am sure their mother's loved me for that!! I believe the entire party was a success. Tia certainly looks happy and she enjoyed all her gifts and her friends that were able to make it to the party.


Later that night we were able to give her our gifts. She wanted a speaker system for her Ipod SO bad so we got her one along with some gift cards and a few other things. Now my biggest challenge is handeling 3 teenagers, Yikes!! Wish me luck. Happy Birthday Tia I hope you enjoyed your day and we Love You Tons!!
Glad to see live still continues. Happy Birthday to Tia!
ReplyDelete