Thursday, June 23, 2011

Now to what we came to California for, Tasha & Logan and their wedding reception. They held it in California Citrus State Historical Park. As we drove into the Park we rolled down our windows and the smell of oranges was so over-powering and so wonderful it was just inviting. I could not believe how good it smelled and it just filled all of the air around us. We pulled up to the building where they were having the reception and there were orange trees everywhere. It was very beautiful. I had never seen a park in the middle of an orchard per say that is a State Park it was a novel concept. Logan's Mom and Sisters decorated the place so well it was very beautiful. I put in a couple of pictures but it really does not do it justice to how it was in real life. The place was beautiful the spread of food was unbelievable and the company was wonderful. I was nervous going into it not really knowing anyone but Logan's family was very accomidating and made us feel very welcome and I thank them for that.



Their colors were purple and aqua blue which made for beautiful centerpieces. The kids especially loved the candy and the bubbles.

The Happy Couple.

Kids at their best!!
Logan & Natasha truly equal love. I just want to Thank his family and all that they have done for us and Natasha. As a parent I always worry about my kids and I always will but it is refreshing to find a family that loves her as much as we do and for the wonderful person Logan is for her. They are truly a match made in heaven and we love them both very much. Congrats Natasha and Logan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment