Every year they put on a special Prom and all teenagers 14 and older are invited. Brittany was excited to go and Tianna had no desire to go. We gently pushed and persuaded, more like made her commit, and finally got her to agree to go. We borrowed Natasha's prom dress for Tianna to wear and Brittany got into her dress and of course we had to take pictures.
The girl's wanted to show off their dresses and our new car. They do it well but personally I think the girls are a lot more beautiful!! I am sure this is completely non-bias.
A little bit of brotherly love in the works. I didn't need to twist his arm much as you can see the smile on his face.
All said and done once Tianna got into the beautiful dress and had seen how beautiful she really is, with or without the dress, she was excited to go. She told me after the dance she only had two boys step on her dress. One of them tripped over it and she just apologized but he was ok. All in all she had a good time. I am kinda glad I made her go. Thanks for being such good sports kids Love You all!!
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment