As bees are buzzing and the birds are singing in excitement about the upcoming Summer so are the Seniors about graduation. If you listen really close you can also hear every kid enrolled in school chatting about the upcoming last day of school. As is true with my kids which brings us to their promotion day. Tanner was getting his dare shirt ready and Tianna was deciding which dress she would wear for her day. There was a lot of excitement going on and not just in the kids!!
As of next year Tanner will be in 6th grade and moving onto the middle school. Jeremy will be in 8th grade the oldest class in the middle school. Tianna will be in 9th grade a Freshman youngest calss in the High school AAAHHHHH!! And of course Brittany will be a Senior the oldest class. WOW where does the time go? It seems like yesterday we were attending Natasha's graduation, it all goes by way too fast.
The kids are very excited to start all of their summer plans and I am excited to have them busy with something they love. So as we close out this year I just want to put out a Thank You to all the Teachers and Administrators that helped my children progress with there education. I am sure at times my kids can be and are trying but I just want you all to know I am very thankful for the important roles you are in my childrens lives. So for that again Thank You!! Everyone have a safe and enjoyable summer!
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6th, 8th, 9th and 12th grades? HOLY COW! Time does go by fast. It's hard not to see Tanner as the cute tuxedo wearing ring bearer at my wedding. They are all growing so big.
ReplyDelete