Monday, April 2, 2012
To Blog or not to blog?
So I was trying to update my blog for each month until I got everything current until I realized it has almost been a year since my last posted event. So I cannot decide if I should even blog. It seems like I am hit and miss a year at a time. I know in my last posts I said I would be better but I just have not done so. I guess what I am trying to say is I will give it one more good effort if I can post sooner than a year the blog might stay alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Just blog what and when you want. :) Don't feel like you need to catch up or even do a lengthy blog post to catch up if you don't want to. Just a line every now and then so we know whats going on in your life and that your ok. :)
ReplyDeleteGood idea Love it!!
DeleteKEEP BLOGGING! -- I'm not as good as I used to be, but we just need to keep plugging along.
ReplyDelete