Monday, March 28, 2011









Well life has been busy and a lot has happened since my last post. Tasha Graduated from High School it was a lot of fun. Her class was a great group of kids and they all will be missed.


Jeremy passed 5th grade and has started Middle School. He was very sad to see Mr. Bowers go he loved their B.Y.U. and Uof U teasing back and forth. He was very nervous about starting Middle School but very excited. He loves his classes and he does very well in them.

Brittany is now a Junior in High School. She has made some wonderful friends and she does very well in her studies. She is on the drill team again this year and although it is early mornings she loves to dance!!
Tianna is in 7th grade so she gets to show Jeremy around the school now. We went to California for our family reunion and she loved hanging out with her cousins. She also enjoyed her 13th B-day with her friends.

Tanner is in 4th grade. So now I have kids in all three schools and I am grateful for Loren who helps me get them to and from school. Tanner and some of the other kids got to be in the parade and Tanner loved it. We also got to go to my nephew Addison and Tessa's wedding. The reception was at the University of Utah's home field and Tanner sucked that in.....He LOVES the Uof U. I am very proud of all my kids and I cannot imagine my life without any of them!!

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe how fast they are all growing up. Where are the little kids I use to babysit?

    ReplyDelete