So I guess I must work harder at my blogging!! A lot has happened since my last post. Natasha was made homecoming queen. She was very surprised but excited. She also participated in the homecoming events of powder-puff football, which is the Junior girls playing football against the Senior girls, This is an all out game they wear pads and tackle each other so they have a lot of fun playing. All of the kids have been very busy. The two boys, Jeremy and Tanner, are playing football. Brittany and Tianna are running Cross-Country and Brittany is on the High School drill team. They are all very involved but are loving every minute of it!! Loren and I are running every which way with work and the kids activities and we could not be happier. We are very Blessed for the kids and life we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment